Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Savannah's Back To School !

For a long two weeks and two days!! Because of the Christmas break she isn't back for very long!

So her first day at her new school was "AMAZING"
"she is friends with more than half of the girls." She only remembered one of there names but hey why do you need to know there names to be friends right?
Her teacher is really nice, what I got from first impression!
She had to call Grandma to tell her all about it and of course her dad!
We were driving home from cheer and she asked me if I missed her and I said " of course I did!"
She just gave a little laugh and said "huh I only felt like I was gone a hour!"
Wow no sympathy from my kid!!
I am so glad she is a trooper.
The maybe 10 min drive round trip did not suck at all! Neither did getting her up at 7:50a.m. and getting there 10 min early. So I think I can get used to this !

1 comment:

Shay said...

I think a ten minute drive to go anywhere would be awesome. It takes a minimum of 10 minutes for us to go anywhere out here!