Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Cheer, Cheer, & More Cheer !!






I don't mean Christmas Cheer either!!! We had a weekend full of Competition Cheer! Savannah and her team competed on Saturday and they took 2nd!! Then she competeted on Monday doing her solo and she got 3rd!! It was a great time! Saturday Travis wasn't able to make it so I didn't get many photos, but I did video it. He was able to go on Monday so we got video and photos of that one! Monday Savannah had a friend there from her last school. They hung out and played all day. I got to hang out with her mom Mandy. Mandy and I became friends while I worked at the school for the short 5 months that I was there. That was nice cause Travis didn't wait for awards. So I wasn't there all by myself!! I am still new to the video stuff but I am going to attempt to post the videos. Until then here is some of the photos!

No comments: