Wednesday, October 22, 2008

What A FANTASTIC Day !!

First gas is $2.99 a gallon, second ya I don't think there was really anything else I was just excited to see gas at $2.99 after this summer of having $4 plus a gallon gas !!

I do get to go out to lunch with Kathy today, that is always fun! Travis is in sunny St.George so I am jealous of that. During the summer I always tell myself that the winter is not that bad, and then it gets here and I wish I wasn't!! I would much rather be hot then cold!! The sad thing is it hasn't even got bad yet!! I am glad the holidays and cheer competitions keep me busy so I don't have to think to much about the cold!!

3 comments:

Shay said...

Yes! It does make you want to celebrate when gas prices go down. Sorry it is so cold up there...you guys can always venture our way to get away from it!

Joy said...

Ya it wouldn't take much to talk us into that!! Don't be suprised if we show up on your doorstep one of these days!!

I think the only problem would be getting us to leave!!

Shay said...

We have a backyard, a barbeque, and plenty of room!