Friday, October 31, 2008

Oh I Love Halloween !!





Halloween was a little different this year this neighborhood doesn't get into the spirit of things like are last one. But that won't stop the Johnson's from scaring the *!*#**$ out of the trick-or-treaters!! AHHH another successful year!!! Happy Halloween to everyone!!! This year as one of our tricks we have little candy butler and we put gelatin (with no sugar) in his bowl with candy wrappers. The kids would stick there hand in and squeal!!

Savannah went trick-or-treating with Dad, not to long he had to get back to listening to the kids scream!! I think there is something wrong with that guy!! So overall 4 Halloween parties later and a good night out trick-or-treating, Halloween is completed for Savannah!!
As for Travis and I we have one more night for the ADULT Halloween party. So I get to leave my Halloween blog page up one more day!!

No comments: