Sunday, September 7, 2008

WHEW!!!

So I was reading a book the other night that peoples greatest fear is speaking in public. This is pretty much known to all but after that it said that they are more afraid of speaking in public then they are of dying. Well Saturday morning I had the opportunity to speak at a seminar with over 150 people there. The seminar was for the financial management business Travis and I have started. It was really pleased with us as a couple you have a number one category to be able to speak. I thought it was going to be for all the work Travis had done. We had a number one trophy presented to us and a number three trophy, and then we also one two gift certificates for being in the top ten of two other categories!! But much to my surprise I was invited to speak because I had won the Partnership award! My presentation I felt it went pretty good, there were a few things I wish I could of changed but isn't that life. So know as I conquered one of the greatest fears of most people I figure I can do pretty much anything right!! I am so excited that our life is going so well. But I figure that is one of rewards for working so hard!!

No comments: