Friday, August 15, 2008

Mr. Spider

We have had Mr. Spider staying at our house for almost a month now and he has been very nice to stay out of my way. Travis Jr. and Savannah have been feeding him and watching him take care of his food. He has actually been really fun, until he decided to get a little to comfortable. He now has his web over the corner of my front door. So as mean as I am told the kids he has to move. Savannah was not happy so I told her I would take a picture of him and write a little story on him!! If you told me 10 years ago that I would be writing about a spider I would have laughed. But here I am :) I have taken some pictures but Savannah says I need to take some of him at night time so I will post them later after I have taken his picture at night time!!

No comments: