Friday, October 1, 2010

Forever In Our Hearts


We have been lucky enough to have had General with us for 12 wonderful years.
He was so much more than a dog to us he was a
Best Friend
Pillow
Walking Buddy
Fisherman
Hunter
Swimmer
Protector (in so many ways)
Vacuum
Hand Washer
Face Washer (when Savannah was a baby!)
90 plus pound lap dog
Therapist ( he would listen all day )
Foot Warmer
Best Buddy to Jetta
And so much more!
Thank you again "Red Dog" for all the love and laughs you have given us!
We love you and miss you so much Gen!!
Dad, Mom, Austin, and your "Nana"

2 comments:

Shay said...

I hope you guys are doing ok. I know he was a big part of your little family! I love the picture you posted of him.

Joy said...

Thank you Shay! It has been difficult, to say the least. It is amazing at how everything reminds me of him. Some moments I just start crying without realizing I was thinking of him.
This is my favorite recent picture of him.