Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Crazy day tomorrow!

What a wonderful summer we have had. So sad it is coming to an end.
I am hoping I can sleep tonight I am so anxious today. Travis finally gets to have knee surgery tomorrow. Savannah has her first day of fifth grade at her new school (yikes really fifth grade ohhh). Austin starts his senior year and his college courses at MATC.
As I type this everything is going through my head of what I need to get ready for Travis and the kids and I am writing on my blog, I need to relieve some stress so I hope this helps. We had a good time at Savannah's back to school night, her teacher is wonderful YAY!! I am fighting back tears today so worried about my girlie starting a new school and the anticipation of Travis' surgery. We had a wonderful trip last weekend and some other adventures I am excited to share but that will have to wait for another day!

1 comment:

Shay said...

Hope Travis' surgery went well. Sounds like a lot of busy stuff going on. Glad you guys had a great summer! We always dread Summer here, and look forward to the fall/winter months. Love you guys!