Tuesday, June 8, 2010

All Done!!??




Well the move out is complete the move in on the other hand.... Is still in progress.
We had a little delay on getting things complete on the inside because we have new family members!! Thumper the foppy eared bunny and Princess a golden sussex hen.
We are all enjoying the new home, it is so quiet and peaceful.
The patio and landscaping will be done in a couple of weeks but other than that we can't complain.
We took the kids to Lagoon for all there hard work and help with the move. I can't wait to have it all complete. But I am enjoying taking a little break and enjoying the backyard!

1 comment:

Shay said...

Moving is always SO much work! I am glad you guys are getting settled, especially with all you new interesting pets! Me and my sisters had rabbits growing up...then one day they disappeared. Years later I asked my Mom whatever happened to them...Gross but true, she told me we had eaten them for dinner one night! Mean!